top of page
VIDEO GAME COMPOSER
IMPACTFUL MUSIC FOR YOUR
VIDEO GAME PROJECT
My name is David Adam, and I am a composer for video games. I am passionate about creating vivid, adaptive soundscapes for games that enhance gameplay in engaging and immersive ways.
I am well-trained in music production and composition thanks in part to my time spent with the Berklee College of Music, and my post-grad studies with Thinkspace Education taught me essential audio implementation techniques that allow me to get exactly what I want from my music using middleware to create dynamic audio experiences within a game engine. I am confident that
I can use my knowledge of game music and its applications to add value to any game project, so please feel free to get in contact with me if you think my style would mesh well with your game.
Here are some of my favorite tracks from past projects. Enjoy!
SKILLS / CREDENTIALS
• Bachelor’s in Interdisciplinary Music Studies from the Berklee College of Music.
• M.F.A in Composing For Video Games from Thinkspace Education.
• 18+ years of guitar performance experience.
• 13+ years of composing experience.
• Experience and knowledge of middleware such as FMOD Studio.
Don’t have time to listen to the playlist above?
Here is a short, sweet sizzle reel of some of my favorite musical moments from my past work.
bottom of page